• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slow return shipping problem

2 posts in this topic

Dear moderator,

Not everyone that is a member has accounts with FedEx and separate insurance and the only shipping option is registered mail.

Why can't individuals have priority or express mail service with added insurance through the USPS?

My coins languish in the postal system and become vulnerable to loss or damage and I pay a high premium for this service. This just doesn't seem fair to the small collector that pays to use your services.

I'm extremely nervous after 5 days in the mail system and no updates on the whereabouts (or the expected delivery) of my coins....

Please advise...there must be a better way to serve us.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. USPS Registered Mail has proven to be very safe and reliable with tracking and insurance coverage. If you email NGC customer service at Service@NGCcoin.com they can provide you with the tracking number. Nonetheless, we are currently looking into offering submitters additional shipping options in the future.