• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sending stuff for grading at NGC

7 posts in this topic

How many people are like me(and be honest)....

I send stuff to be graded by our hosts and I know it will take a certain amount of time. I cant help myself to check every single day, sometimes multiple times per day, just to see if has been graded or moved through the assembly line.

They have a submission of mine right now that I cant wait to hear about.

How many people are like me(and be honest)....

I send stuff to be graded by our hosts and I know it will take a certain amount of time. I cant help myself to check every single day, sometimes multiple times per day, just to see if has been graded or moved through the assembly line.

They have a submission of mine right now that I cant wait to hear about.

Mine arrived at Sarasota this morning. So yes I'm guilty as charged. :hi:

My latest arrived 4/9. I sent it economy, so I don't expect to hear anything until next month, but I still keep checking every day.

Guilty as charged!!!!! What I do is check, check, check, especially when my coins are "Grading/Quality Control", Once there, I go from checking regularly to obsessing like some sort of out of control coin-junkie.

Here is my question though, do any of you obsess like that, but then as soon as you check and see that they have finally been "finalized/imaged/shipped", immediately back off... then log off WITHOUT CHECKING the actual grades... Because that is what I do. All of the sudden, I feel I must wait until the time is right to actually see the grades.

Im glad im not alone in this....

Sickening.

I keep a tab open on my browser to "order status" on my home computer & my computer at my business. Then all I have to do is refresh it several times a day to see if there are any changes.

I to am giilty as charged. When the coins show up as finalized/imaged/shipped I click on the order number and close my eyes and then open them as though I was still a child opening presents on Christmas hoping for that special gift and in a way I guess I am. :)

Doug