• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Commemorative mint package and GRADED GOLD!!

2 posts in this topic

Friends,

I have many different sets of the Modern Commemorative mint issues for trade or sale including some GOLD sets. I purchased that huge lot that rons had for sale earlier this year. Also on my page below (click on signature banner) I have some first spouse gold 1/2 oz. graded for sale that is Ron's as well!! Let me know of any dates or types you are interested in and I will check the box for the availability. The GOLD were (2) 1984 !/2 oz. $10 Olympic MS and PF in a 6 coin set in cherry-wood case --- and the Mount Rushmore $5 GOLD piece in a 3 piece PF set. Silver Commemorative Dollars from 1983 to 2010 in mint package all different MS and PF sets!!

Send message if interested in getting some hard to find hole fillers to get graded for your set!!

Thanks----Rick

The 1'st spouse gold $10 graded coins on my page are up for grabs!! :)

Click on banner below and check out the set that is available. If you ever wanted to start a nice set of gold graded spouses these are available at BEST OFFER. Ron wants them sold and I would rather sell them than ship them back to him.

Graded $10 1/2 oz.Gold Coins Available---

2007 Thomas Jefferson NGC MS70

2007 Thomas Jefferson NGC PF69UC

2008 Louisa Adams NGC MS69

2009 Anna Harrison PCGS PF68UC

2009 Julia Tyler NGC MS69

2010 James Buchanan PCGS MS69

2010 James Buchanan NGC PF69UC

2010 Mary Lincoln NGC PF69UC

Any offers --- Don't be shy!! Shoot me a PM!! :)

Thanks -- Rick