• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Chambers from Coin Vault succumbs to Cancer...

22 posts in this topic

I know I like to make fun of the Coin Vault, but this is a sad day.

He was able to be successful and something he loved to do. How many of us can say that....May his family take comfort in knowing his pain in fighting the cancer is now over and he is resting in peace.

How many collectors do you think he and Coin Vault started in the hobby ? We may not like their prices but in my opinion he helped the hobby reach a lot more people than it would have if he hadn't been on this earth...

And for that I say thank you to Mr. Chambers.

I do make fun a plenty about the CoinVault people, but that is totally aside from real life. I wish his family the best in this trying time.

How many collectors do you think he and Coin Vault started in the hobby ?

And how many potential collectors were chased away when they found out how much they overpaid?

Either way,my condolences to his family.

Very painful to watch the Coin Vault and hearing "Leading Numismatic Catalog" over and over again... Couldn't stand these guys but to hear somebody lost their battle with cancer, I set my opinions aside and send my condolences. Indeed a sad day for his family.

Well, I did not know he was battling cancer and succumbed, totally out of the loop on this one. My condolences to his friends and family.

No jokes this time.

We remember Robert as one of the finest personalities in the numismatic field. There were not any in comparison with the knowledge, and foresight, pertaining to the coin industry. Robert was a step ahead of the many, as he constantly ingrained quality in the products he advertised. We believe Robert was the person to technically term the phrase "Burnished" in opposition to 'Uncirculated', which is more superior. He would have the multitude sitting at the edge of their seats, only waiting for additional information.

Irrespective of the above, Robert was a Baptist in providing assistance to charities unbeknownst of many, maybe some. Robert never forget the path nor wavered upon the foundation of principles on the laws of God. In his talent, he was given the aptitude and knowledge to deliver exemplary commentary relating to many subjects, including his forte of numismatics. There were none better than Robert.

We recognized Robert as a person with a heart, leaving the triviality of worldly affairs with those living in the world. Even though Robert was considered a salesman, his heart encompassed his work as he never lost faith. In the Morton's incident, there was the heart upon display as he removed his hat in the dining area upon request of the manager. Yet, as his body was afflicted with disease, he sought no animosity toward the manager but humbled himself before the many. These are the valued principles that Our Messiah searches out in each as He looks upon our hearts and minds. There is no question to us that Robert fulfilled his mission upon this earth.

We never forget those that walk the road in dignity, and hope; while remembering those which shall be redeemed in the redemption of their body, namely their soul at the transfiguration by Our Savior, Yahshua the Messiah, The Son of Yahweh, The Root of Jesse , The Offspring of David, The Bright and the Morning Star, The Aleph and the Tau, The First and the Last, From Everlasting to Everlasting. We remain truly confident in this fact and we are certain that Robert shall be among those walking in the Kingdom.

We hope his family may be continually strengthened in Our Eternal Light and shall continue in the Way.

Moderator - Administrator

Why not delete the above post as well for there appears to be religion cast about indiscriminately?

* Collectors Society removed 'Is Morality Prevailing - 'Dissertation' # Remove this as well, and other words being adjoined to the foundation of life. Let us not be hypocrites in a partial manner, but render your bias judgment upon everyone equally. Remember when one leaves this world, not anything can be taken with them. You can remove us as well whereas this forum shall be as the wind, where not any know where it comes or where it goes.

We would not wish to present a danger to the community.

Why not delete the above post as well for there appears to be religion cast about indiscriminately?

* Collectors Society removed 'Is Morality Prevailing - 'Dissertation' # Remove this as well, and other words being adjoined to the foundation of life. Let us not be hypocrites in a partial manner, but render your bias judgment upon everyone equally.

As it should have, since you have posted on multiple sites on the internet over the years, and seed it with politics.

Talking like Eve is not helpful, but setting that aside, your methodology is to attempt to ingratiate yourself into a subject on a chat board and then slip in the politico agenda driven religious position. I have doubts the subject of this thread is known to you on the personal level that is suggested by your post. Your "dissertation" on the other thread was a diatribe against the U.S., and was most definitely political and you knew it, given your past internet experiments, from RI. to Maine.

I would give it a rest here, but that is up to you. The Mods were nice the first time around. I would not test their restraint to much.

* Collectors Society removed 'Is Morality Prevailing - 'Dissertation' # Remove this as well, and other words being adjoined to the foundation of life. Let us not be hypocrites in a partial manner, but render your bias judgment upon everyone equally. Remember when one leaves this world, not anything can be taken with them. You can remove us as well whereas this forum shall be as the wind, where not any know where it comes or where it goes.

We would not wish to present a danger to the community.

No danger. Me thinks the deep end of insecurity hath consumed poor synoptic12, whomever they may be.

We remember Robert as one of the finest personalities in the numismatic field. There were not any in comparison with the knowledge, and foresight, pertaining to the coin industry. Robert was a step ahead of the many, as he constantly ingrained quality in the products he advertised. We believe Robert was the person to technically term the phrase "Burnished" in opposition to 'Uncirculated', which is more superior. He would have the multitude sitting at the edge of their seats, only waiting for additional information.

Irrespective of the above, Robert was a Baptist in providing assistance to charities unbeknownst of many, maybe some. Robert never forget the path nor wavered upon the foundation of principles on the laws of God. In his talent, he was given the aptitude and knowledge to deliver exemplary commentary relating to many subjects, including his forte of numismatics. There were none better than Robert.

We recognized Robert as a person with a heart, leaving the triviality of worldly affairs with those living in the world. Even though Robert was considered a salesman, his heart encompassed his work as he never lost faith. In the Morton's incident, there was the heart upon display as he removed his hat in the dining area upon request of the manager. Yet, as his body was afflicted with disease, he sought no animosity toward the manager but humbled himself before the many. These are the valued principles that Our Messiah searches out in each as He looks upon our hearts and minds. There is no question to us that Robert fulfilled his mission upon this earth.

We never forget those that walk the road in dignity, and hope; while remembering those which shall be redeemed in the redemption of their body, namely their soul at the transfiguration by Our Savior, Yahshua the Messiah, The Son of Yahweh, The Root of Jesse , The Offspring of David, The Bright and the Morning Star, The Aleph and the Tau, The First and the Last, From Everlasting to Everlasting. We remain truly confident in this fact and we are certain that Robert shall be among those walking in the Kingdom.

We hope his family may be continually strengthened in Our Eternal Light and shall continue in the Way.

?

Or as Emile Coue averred people could repeat to themselves, "Day by day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89mile_Cou%C3%A9

Or take a long walk; as the internet has become a colossal time waster and conduit of passivity for some people especially when some people venture into speculative tangents.

What do any of you know of death?

What do we truly know? Nothing, the same as you. People speculate, they may "believe", but they do not KNOW.