• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attaching a file ?

6 posts in this topic

Probably asked before but I have a picture of a coin in Adobe which I was trying to post.

I managed to add the file to file manager (if that's what I'm supposed to do?).

Now I'm stuck. How do I attach the files to a post?

I use Photobucket. I upload the .jpg to the PB site and then link it in the message using the "picture" icon seen above in your edit window. It's the 3rd icon on the left.

jom

Save the image in a image hosting entity such as 'Photobucket' then copy IMG. Hit 'switch to Full Screen Reply' at the bottom on NGC message then click on 'enter image' and paste it in. You can do it with a webpage as well but not with an Adobe file (that I know of).

If you are trying to add a picture, Photobucket.com works better. 1. Just uploading the picture from your file into photobucket.com, 2. and then copy the link from "Links to share this photo" box on right side on photobucket.com. 3. Go back to your replay screen or new topic screen, 4. then click on 3rd button (enter an image), 5. lastly, paste the link on that box. Hope it helps.