• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colored dot sticker

7 posts in this topic

That's a dealer's sticker -- it has no meaning in general terms. It might mean something special to the dealer who put it there...

That's a dealer's sticker -- it has no meaning in general terms. It might mean something special to the dealer who put it there...

Yep. No meaning to most, just peel it off and clean up the slab.

It has no real meaning..

Sometimes dealers that take coins to sell on consignment would use these stickers in different colors to identify which consignor (is that a word?) they came from (easier to find the record and mark the sale once it sold)

I hope this one is an easy removal sticker. The ones that leave glue residue annoy the #%^* out of me

One of my very first Walkers had a blue, circular sticker on it. I have long since peeled it off. I don't know what it meant, as it was placed there by the dealer. It is definitely high end for the grade----don't know if that means anything or not? (shrug) He didn't come down much on the price, either. It's worth more, now, than what I paid back then and it's still in my set.

I know this is NGC but I'm looking at a coin with a colored red sticker in a PCGS holder. Can someone tell me what the red colored sticker on the PCGS holder is??

a former owners/dealers inventory control sticker and could have any meaning