• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So this is where we find asylum?

54 posts in this topic

You got it. They and their lawyer won't speak to me. Just to introduce. I'm Joe. A long time collector. I like commemorative half dollars. I have a pretty nice 50 piece set. I'm also a trial attorney of 10 years representing criminals. I also represent plaintiffs in civil suits. I am licensed to practice in Indiana and in Federal Court. I am new here so be patient with me. I have never had any intention of hurting anyone for doing anything in a legal manner. I defend criminals because the Constitution says the people have a right. I represent Plaintiffs because they too have rights. I act according to the law and take legal action accordingly. Either criminal or civil. That being said. Hello. Nice to meat you.

I will not speak of why I was banned until I have talked to the other party. That I can and will tell you has not occurred yet after my direction from PCGS customer service requested I speak with their lawyer. I think he may have an office at PCGS because he will not take my calls either.

It's been 10 years since I was in law school, and know they only taught me federal and common law but what class is it called when someone deprives another person of their property without their consent? I call no call back after a request to know where my coins are implied knowledge. That's all for the law lessons today.

Sorry for the typo. Tradedollarnut you aren't one of them are you? I thought I knew you better than that.

I am unsure if you are who you claim to be. The internet makes us cynical. Meat and meet is not a typo, it's using the wrong word since the letters aren't near each other. I find it hard to believe that someone with an undergraduate degree plus three years of legal school could ever mix the two up.

All are welcome here!

I just hope people join here because they want to discuss and learn about coins and other related subjects and they like the community here,

And not simply because they were banned ATS and have no they choice but come here.

Sorry if I misunderstood your post, that's what it sounded like.

In any case, welcome to the forums!

Don't insult my intelligence. It was a typo. Look me up buddy. It's no secret. I'm publicly licensed in Indiana. Do I need to walk you there so I can prove it? My attny number again is 24253-01.

Do you clowns realize I can still read everything on the PCGS boards? There is no need to worry about me. 100% stone sober thinking clearer than I have ever have. With God on my side I will not go down to some big shot corporation. You think they are any more qualified than me? Watch your wallets fellas.

I also don't believe that an attorney would be naive enough to claim that he can record any phone call he wants to. I am not an atty and even I know that there are legal issues to be aware of when wanting to record conversations with unaware parties.

Welcome to the forums. I am afraid I am a little confused though... I dont and never have posted ATS, so maybe thats why im confused. What is all this about attorneys, lost property, and PCGS? Are you insinuating that they kept coins you had submitted?

Welcome Joe.

Early commemoratives are a favorite of mine also.

Hope the Hot Sauce business works out for you.

Sorry for the typo. Tradedollarnut you aren't one of them are you? I thought I knew you better than that.

I am unsure if you are who you claim to be. The internet makes us cynical. Meat and meet is not a typo, it's using the wrong word since the letters aren't near each other. I find it hard to believe that someone with an undergraduate degree plus three years of legal school could ever mix the two up.

Bruce, I have an undergraduate degree, graduated from law school and am generally good with my grammar and spelling. And yet, I have made similar mistakes. I hope you don't find that hard to believe.

Do you clowns realize I can still read everything on the PCGS boards? There is no need to worry about me. 100% stone sober thinking clearer than I have ever have. With God on my side I will not go down to some big shot corporation. You think they are any more qualified than me? Watch your wallets fellas.

After I defended you in my previous post, I was dismayed to see you had (without good cause) referred to some of us as "clowns" - not an auspicious start.

I also don't believe that an attorney would be naive enough to claim that he can record any phone call he wants to. I am not an atty and even I know that there are legal issues to be aware of when wanting to record conversations with unaware parties.

Only 11 states and partially Hawaii require all party consent for conversation recordings. Indiana is in the other 38 as 1 party consent.

Leeg, if I remember what got me really started with commems was a neat little Norfolk and Gettysburg I acquired many years ago. I got 2 very handsome upgrades when I had them graded, true viewed, and encapsulated in clear plastic. I remember how I got those 2 coins and will never forget. I still have them as part of my now completed set. I was hoping to have them all regraded, true viewed and sequentially numbered and certified. I suppose that can still happen in another's plastic. I have no problem with that. Just wish they coulda all be true viewed by Phil at PCGS. I have about 2/3 of them already true viewed if the certs are still good. I suppose they have to be if they stand by their guarantee. What's NGC's policy on getting a set pedigreed?

After I defended you in my previous post, I was dismayed to see you had (without good cause) referred to some of us as "clowns" - not an auspicious start.

Agreed!

Chris

I think the subject here is "coins" not "clowns."

In coins, Lee is certainly one to discuss classic commemoratives with. He has done extensive research on the full story of each of them - not just the short versions in most of the printed books. His research delivers the real meat about them.

I find it hard to believe, in the year 2014 with so many people using iPads, smart phones, and a multitude of other devices with AUTO COMPLETE that you could summarily dismiss a typo as only being considered when the keys are next to each other.

:facepalm:

Leeg, if I remember what got me really started with commems was a neat little Norfolk and Gettysburg I acquired many years ago. I got 2 very handsome upgrades when I had them graded, true viewed, and encapsulated in clear plastic. I remember how I got those 2 coins and will never forget. I still have them as part of my now completed set. I was hoping to have them all regraded, true viewed and sequentially numbered and certified. I suppose that can still happen in another's plastic. I have no problem with that. Just wish they coulda all be true viewed by Phil at PCGS. I have about 2/3 of them already true viewed if the certs are still good. I suppose they have to be if they stand by their guarantee. What's NGC's policy on getting a set pedigreed?

What pedigree would you have printed on the labels?

One more thing tradedollar nut. I thought your awesome collection meant you were open minded and a real kind person. Apparently our possessions don't speak of our personalities.