• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Katanga posted by Congo Kid

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Finest Certified Franc of Katanga!

I just added the finest certified 1 Franc coins of Katanga, a region of the Belgian Congo, to my collection. NGC MS66RD!!!

Although quite a common coin in general, finding a choice gem piece with original full red color is very difficult. I guess that's why there is only one graded this high and none higher at either service. As nice as one would hope to have in a top notch collection like my Belgian Congo sets. Please take a look.

15284.JPG

See more journals by Congo Kid

Congratulations on your new addition Congo Kid, that really is a beautiful coin!! I love seeing your Belgian Congo sets progress.

I actually took the time to look through your collection and I must say that I was very impressed. Your photos of your coins are amazing. Congratulations on your latest addition and being a top population of 1 is sweet.