• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- GEM Rainbow Toned P,D,S,S Roosey Set 1946-1998 w/Monsters

6 posts in this topic

Hello all!

If you like rainbow toned Roosevelts please take a look at this raw set. It's a complete Gem BU 1946 to 1998 P,D,W,S,S (silver proof) set with MONSTER TONING....even a good deal of the clad coins have light neon colors! It's the finest set I've ever seen, and have been tormented with the idea of sending several in for grading, but don't want to damage the integrity of the set. They are absolutely beautiful side by side in their Dansco, but many are Full Torch which makes it even more tempting to get them slabbed. As they stand I'd like to get $1,100 delivered with a full 30 day no questions asked return privilege if you don't find them to be the nicest you've ever seen. Open to offers, and trades in gold as well. My pictures didn't come out so well with these, but hopefully you might spend a little time to look closely & read between the lines: http://s289.photobucket.com/user/Stealthwon/library/Newest%20shots%20of%20Roosies?sort=2&page=1

If you need more photos, that can be done!

I don't post a lot on these boards, but have had successful BST transactions with: James_EarlyUS, Jimjum12, Yonico, HullCoins & HashTag. Also am a Top Rated eBay seller with over 1300 positive feedbacks under user name "travlntiques".

Thank you very much for looking!

~Ryan