• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reputable Dealers?

20 posts in this topic

Try David Lawrence, Coin Rarities Online, Pinnacle Rarities, Albanese Rare Coins, Ace Coin, Harry Laibstain, et al just to name a few that are all very good.

Hope that helps.

The Happy Coin Chris Moran, David Lawrence rare coins, NFC coins, Ira Stein and the list just goes on and on. I have found more reputable dealers than not. Also I have never had a problem with any forum member.

Does anyone know of a reputable online dealer? I've heard horror stories and I'm afraid to trust a company several thousand of my hard earned$.

Before this can be answered in a meaningful way that assists you, is there a certain type coin or coins you are looking for, or just all U.S. types, or foreign, or....?

I'm looking for Silver Britannis's, Austrailian, Canada, Austrian, US Eagles. Gold: Eagles, Maple Leafs, Krugerands, etc... Bullion coins and others, but not too high end.

I am sure you will now be able to get targeted answers that will help you better.

Not all the suggestions given so far will assist you, considering your answer. :foryou:

I'm looking for Silver Britannis's, Austrailian, Canada, Austrian, US Eagles. Gold: Eagles, Maple Leafs, Krugerands, etc... Bullion coins and others, but not too high end.

Gainsville, ModernCoinMart, and APMEX.

I've dealt with both APMEX and Modern Coin Mart when buying new bullion for our coin club and have had positive experiences with both.

Good luck!

Has any done business with Wholesale Coins Direct? They seem to have decent prices. They even take credit cards. (Although it cost a little more) I think they are connected with US Gold Bureau. Shipping cost only $15 for almost any amount. I'm kind of leary of companies like Merit. Merit has good prices, but ......

What type of coins are you looking for?

Yes, some places are good for everything...other best for one type of numismatic or another....another for bullion.

I have a guy that is great for bullion buying, but terrible for numismatics. Another guy is great for both but won't buy in size. Another guy buys in size but really discounts you when you sell to him.

Yes, some places are good for everything...other best for one type of numismatic or another....another for bullion.

I have a guy that is great for bullion buying, but terrible for numismatics. Another guy is great for both but won't buy in size. Another guy buys in size but really discounts you when you sell to him.

He already mentioned Silver and Gold bullion.

Ah...you are correct, I see it now down the page a little.

I apologize for not reading the entire post.

Apmex for bullion and related coins. I would pick up an issue of Coin World and check out some of their advertisers. Great Collections is a good source of numismatics weekly. Check out the buy/sell/trade sections of this site and PCGS.

Ah...you are correct, I see it now down the page a little.

I apologize for not reading the entire post.

No Worries. It was two posts in a row asking the same question, so I thought I would answer.