• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun Competitive Ideas

6 posts in this topic

Just recently submitted two ideas for competitive nuances, with regard to a new US Gold Registry set I've proposed. The competitive ideas are really cool, IMHO.

I got a reply from Alison yesterday, that NGC will get back to me with their decision, so I really don't want to jinx the competitive ideas just yet, by revealing them here.

When I get their decision, either way, I'll post the competitive ideas for all to comment on, to help possibly direct an outcome, and ask for everyone's input based on perceived pros and cons. The competitive ideas center on Set Diversity, Grade, Rarity, and Strategy.

Should be very interesting. To be continued. (I'm sort of new here, so have to wade in slowly.)

Bob

I strongly agree with you. But what lacks the most with NGC (in my opinion) is a more accurate and current price guide for NGC graded coins especially the 2014 Kennedy 50th Anniversary Half Dollar coin set . So many labels and no one really knows the true value of them. Anyone agree ?

We have always had Best Presented Set at the end of the year for each category.

What if there was a 15,000 point edge added to each best presented set TEMPORARILY to possibly grab a Rank #1 set in December?

The points edge could be higher or lower but this will make the high dollar sets work a bit more on presentation or lose out to Rank #2. :grin: