• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS coin facts?

13 posts in this topic

Anyone have access to PCGS coin facts?

I need info on one coin, so it's not worth signing up.

It's a mint error: E93193.62/03845014

I need the population and how many are better

Anyone have access to PCGS coin facts?

I need info on one coin, so it's not worth signing up.

It's a mint error: E93193.62/03845014

I need the population and how many are better

You don't need "Coin Facts" to look up a coin using the certification number. All you need to do is got to the check the certification screen, and type in the number in the slot and go. That will give you be bare bones of what the coin, an auction citation if the coin has been sold at a major sale and sometimes a picture.

"Coin Facts" is good for general information. I see where errors would not be listed there because errors are essentially unique.

This is what I got in coinfacts search ->

E93193 is not a valid PCGS #

Same here. Just the 93193 comes up but that's not of any help.

You enter the digits that are passed the slash (/), not the numbers before it.

I can't find a way to search CoinFacts by Cert #. I just use the PCGS site for that. CoinFacts search will bring up the PCGS coin # as long as the E is not used before the #. Probably too many error coins for them to be shown.

This is what I got in coinfacts search ->

E93193 is not a valid PCGS #

The numbers prior to the / are for the coin series and grade.

In this case, the series would be E(rror)93193 and the grade would be MS62 (unless a proof, then PR62).

After the slash, would be the cert # that needs to be entered.

Never need to enter anything before the slash as that isn't part of the cert# (as I mention above)

sure thing

03845014 is not a valid PCGS #

is what was returned from coinfacts search

Why is it people who apparently are not on Coinfacts seem to know how it works? I will repeat, error coins are not in population report because rhet are all different.

ccording to the PCGS Certification Database, the requested certification number is defined as the following:

COIN INFORMATION

Cert Verification #: 03845014

PCGS Coin #: E93193

Date, mintmark: 2005-D

Denomination: 1C

Variety: Satin Finish

Mint Error: Uncentered Broadstrike

Grade: SP62RD

Holder Type: Standard

here ya go (thumbs u

good luck with your error collecting!!

as of today sat march 1 2014 this IS ALL that is currently available about this coin no more no less and no pops either

i am tired and extremely busy but i will try next week to get you the pops and higher

if i am successful you will be the first to know if not then i will not edit this message here