• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of you who sell on Ebay....this is clearly a buyer your going to want

37 posts in this topic

Impossible to give a proper opinion on this coin/slab without seeing an image of it.

I have been more than satisfied with my past purchases from you and would like to think that you would let the buyer know if the the slab was trashed.

To make it fair - Do you have a picture of the slab in question?

I usually don't post links to active auctions but just so you can see the slab in question...here goes....

1984 Isle Of Man Gold

I was 99.99% sure you had an unreasonable person on your hands. After seeing the images of the slab in question I'm now 100% sure.

Some people just need something to complain about doh!

Good luck

I would sure hate to be this guy. He must walk around all day in a perpetually bad mood complaining about this or that. Bet he walks into B&M stores and complains that the merchandise on the shelves aren't perfectly situated. Another thing to consider, which is just as frightening is: HE/SHE VOTES!

Sorry you have to go through this Shane. I hope eBay would work with you if he "negs" you after a purchase.

Another thing to consider, which is just as frightening is: HE/SHE VOTES!

lol

Democracy at work Joe.

Another thing to consider, which is just as frightening is: HE/SHE VOTES!

lol

Democracy at work Joe.

LMAO. True but still :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ebay ID #2 leetol

Message I just received.....also reported to Ebay...

you say we're collecting coins not slabs, but all your coins are in slabs and your a member of a slabbing company. you charge premiums for your graded coins but then you sell them in scratched slabs. you know you are wrong. even if your items are consignment, you should still have them reslabbed. you know i am right. that is why you declined to respond to me directly and instead used a cowardice move of posting a private letter on a public forum so all you coin dorks can blow each other and talk mess without me being able to defend myself. you're a coward, homosexual, comic book nerd. nothing more. stick to selling comics.

So, this dude has a split personality disorder??

That really burns me up to see him send you hate mail like that. Glad you blocked him. You have a lot of really nice material and an impressive store / site. Perhaps he is envious you operate a really top flight operation.

As far as his threats I find a lot of those people their attitude is due to lack of money.

Impossible to give a proper opinion on this coin/slab without seeing an image of it.

I have been more than satisfied with my past purchases from you and would like to think that you would let the buyer know if the the slab was trashed.

To make it fair - Do you have a picture of the slab in question?

I usually don't post links to active auctions but just so you can see the slab in question...here goes....

1984 Isle Of Man Gold

How could you let that slab get so scratched? Shame on you! ALL TONGUE IN CHEEK Shane.

Question: How can a 1984 gold bullion coin be considered historic? Hmm.

I recently purchased a coin from Shane via eBay and was 100% satisfied with the entire transaction.

You just can't please some people! EVER!