• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update - Trade Spot Messenger + $$ for NGC/PCGS PF70 Ultra Cameo Silver Eagle?

6 posts in this topic

I purchased my Spot Messenger brand new and used it 3 times. Have original box and adventure kit accessories including floatation case, belt case, small flashlight, whistle, etc.

Here is a link to the Spot device: http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=102

Requires service plan for use.

I'm looking for an NGC or PCGS PF70 silver eagle ultra cameo. I'd trade my Spot kit plus a few bucks for the coin. Make an offer.

Thanks

--Matt

145128.jpg.d57bc20d6041985ccab61c6979405197.jpg

No offense but you'd probably reach a better targeted audience for such a device by advertising it on craigslist or some kind of hiking forum? Then use the cash for the coin. Ever been to a coin show? Coin collecting and extreme mountain climbing don't draw from the same pool of people lol.

Ha ha ha!

No offense taken - I know it was a weird offer but figured why not. Someone could get a Spot cheap and I might be able to get some value out of it in a partial trade for a coin. It's something neat to use on a boat or a trip of any kind (not just extreme sports). My wife and I used it to send text location links to friends and family when we traveled. They got a kick out of clicking a link to see where we were on Google maps.

It's actually not a primary communications device for 'real' extreme purposes. You would want a Sat Phone for anything really extreme but it is a fun toy.