• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ALL SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Thats kind of high, considering anyone can buy them at at $24.40 delivered for less than 19 coins, if you get 20 you can get them for $23.90? If you can do them at $20.50 I'll be a buyer!!

Thats kind of high, considering anyone can buy them at at $24.40 delivered for less than 19 coins, if you get 20 you can get them for $23.90?

I find it very inappropriate of you to post a comment like this on the OP's selling thread, or anywhere else. Why would you do that? If you don't like the price, move on!!

If you can do them at $20.50 I'll be a buyer!!

This is a little better, as you're actually making an offer here. An irrational offer, but at least an offer.

Thats kind of high, considering anyone can buy them at at $24.40 delivered for less than 19 coins, if you get 20 you can get them for $23.90? If you can do them at $20.50 I'll be a buyer!!

So if someone buys a roll of 20 for $23.90/$478 and wants to sell off a few what is a fair price to ask considering it will cost $1.50 or so to mail it plus any fees if you take PayPal? I see lots of them going for similar money on eBay so not everybody wants the hassle of buying 1 or 2 from the big bullion houses. Quite frankly, for the small amount of profit involved it's hardly worth the time and effort to sell them at all. I was in the process of repackaging a roll of each for sale at an upcoming show and thought I would offer them as a favor to those who want just a few of them.

Actually this is not a bad price at all. They are going at about this price and up to $3 more on ebay. Maybe in bulk is cheaper but not individually. If I hadn't bought mine presale for my dansco already, I would have jumped on this.