• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

photo bucket

6 posts in this topic

Yes, copy/paste the bottom option on the right side of your Photobucket page AFTER you crop, rotate, etc the image. then respond to a thread or start a new subject here click the little icon (top of page) that looks like a painters easel and paste the URL in the box that appears.

It takes a little practice.

Yes, copy/paste the bottom option on the right side of your Photobucket page AFTER you crop, rotate, etc the image. then respond to a thread or start a new subject here click the little icon (top of page) that looks like a painters easel and paste the URL in the box that appears.

It takes a little practice.

If you use photobucket IMG, you do not need to go through the pic process,

that is for jpg or img with a url from anywhere on the web

I have noticed a new Photo Bucket glitch. When you click on get links, normally you go to the second line in the pop-up to get the routing instructions which you copy and then drop in to the picture box here. I have noticed that when you go to do that the second time, you get the pop-up box for "share" instead, which is on the first line of the links feature. I've found the way to get around that is pop on the first box then "X" that one out. Then you can get the screen you need. I've found that you need to do this every time before you can get the box you need.

It's one more glitch to deal with, but as you can see I'm not technical person, and I don't really know how to explain this to the Photo Bucket people to get it fixed. Also I've noticed that they no long have the title under each picture, which makes it a little harder to find what you want. In general Photo Bucket is dedicated to rolling "improvements" before they are ready, and that always causes problems.