• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My favorite part about this auction....

16 posts in this topic

Since his coin is an MS67 sans the massive scratch, maybe I can sell him all my P$ as ms70s since that's what they are without all the blemishes hits and strike imperfections.

They have had three offers. Hahahaha!

I doubt they were close to the $2,279.00

One was mine @ 19$ But seeing as that would be 99.9% off, Im guessing it wont be accepted. I figured they discounted it 90%, whats anther 9.9% off ?

They have had three offers. Hahahaha!

I doubt they were close to the $2,279.00

One was mine @ 19$ But seeing as that would be 99.9% off, Im guessing it wont be accepted. I figured they discounted it 90%, whats anther 9.9% off ?

Down in the details of the listing, he mentions 90% discounted to $3279! So the buy it now of $2279 is even crazier!!! Such a deal. I think I'm going to make him an offer....lmao.

Since his coin is an MS67 sans the massive scratch, maybe I can sell him all my P$ as ms70s since that's what they are without all the blemishes hits and strike imperfections.

:roflmao:

Of course he has offers, even damaged it is worth something.

What I find odd (or annoying, I'm not sure which) are the lowball offer comments made by the members here. The key to the Peace dollar set, with Unc details, but with a scratch, and two comments valuing it ar melt or less? And apparently one person even made that offer to them? Sorry but to me that shows poor class.

Of course he has offers, even damaged it is worth something.

What I find odd (or annoying, I'm not sure which) are the lowball offer comments made by the members here. The key to the Peace dollar set, with Unc details, but with a scratch, and two comments valuing it ar melt or less? And apparently one person even made that offer to them? Sorry but to me that shows poor class.

Presenting the coin as a proof-like MS 67 coin isn't?

Because he is a fool we should behave like low class individuals? If you don't like his auction you can ignore it, you can post it here and point it out to others, but it is no reason to make insulting lowball offers.