• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Type Set Newp- 1943-D Lincoln "Steel" Cent

5 posts in this topic

I have been focusing more on my US Type Set here lately and have pushed a few of my other sets to the back burner for a while. I found this coin while browsing around on eBay, and although I don't usually buy coins on eBay, I decided to pull the trigger on this one. The images weren't the best, but the seller offered a 14-day return period and had all positive feedback. I was able to pick this coin up for $$82.31(includes shipping), which I feel was a very reasonable price. The last Heritage sale for a 1943-D in NGC MS67 showed a final sale price of $152.75(includes BP). There is a current auction for a 1943-D PCGS MS67 on Heritage now and the current bid is at $82, $96.35 w/ Buyer's Premium. So I think I made a good deal! As always, comments and opinions are welcomed!

1943-D Lincoln "Steel" Cent- NGC MS67- Old, No-Line Fatty Holder

1943-DLincolnFullCoin_zpsc526d112.jpg