• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm at it again!!! posted by Six Mile Rick

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Anybody out there got a group of mint sets or proof sets they want to trade odd ???

Friends,

I'm getting a little bored as my usual routine in extra time involves searching coins. I checked everywhere here and seems I have searched all the rolls and mint sets I had. If anyone has a bag, box, or group of U S Mint rolls or mint sets sitting around I would be happy to do a swell trade for them. I'm always calmed when I sit in front of a large group of beat up coins looking for a nice one. It sure makes the time fly by and I enjoy it so much!!

I got the coin search jonesing going on and need a fix!!!

Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hi Rick my name is Herbie and I am new. I have a few mint sets and proof sets, I have some from 1965 to 2010 that i have some extras. I haven't made up my mind on what I want to do with them , I might be talked out of a few if the pot has something I might be interested in.

Sincerely: Herbie :grin:

Herbie,

Thanks for the reply. I will check your sets and see If I have something that will look great in them. You can always check my page and ask for anything in trade or sale. It's all up for grabs except the Auction House sets. They have already been sent to Charles Commander (Midwest Auctions).

I do have a extra run on 1999 to 2008 silver and clad Proof sets that are for sale or trade if anyone is interested!!! :)

PM sent :grin:

Rick