• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG: 1890 Seated Dime Newp

13 posts in this topic

Maybe it was a little premature posting this as I don't have the coin in hand yet. I can't attest to luster. PCGS saw this one as a 65 and CAC put a green sticker on it. It's a strong 65 in my opinion (and, I guess, as CAC states).

Maybe it was a little premature posting this as I don't have the coin in hand yet. I can't attest to luster. PCGS saw this one as a 65 and CAC put a green sticker on it. It's a strong 65 in my opinion (and, I guess, as CAC states).

Nice piece! PCGS MS65 with a CAC Green Bean sounds like a winner.

I like it at 65 but just because CAC put a sticker on it doesn't mean it's strong for the grade that just means that they agree with the stated grade. I like the color that's a nice bonus.

I like it at 65 but just because CAC put a sticker on it doesn't mean it's strong for the grade that just means that they agree with the stated grade. I like the color that's a nice bonus.

A CAC sticker indicates CAC believes the coin to be of either A or B, but not C quality for the grade - solid for the grade or better.