• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH... 1811 CAPPED BUST HALF... PCGS MS62...

17 posts in this topic

Not sure there is anyone out there that loves this coin more then I do but lets see..."-)

Here we have a Early, Absolutely Hammered & Exquisitely Toned 1811 Capped Bust Half in PCGS MS62. I think PCGS was Very Tough that day and the coin deserves a MS64+ or a Gold Bean at CAC, Told ya I Love this Coin...!

Asking $5,000.00 obo

1811_SLAB.jpg

1811_62_004_O_WEB.jpg

1811_62_016_WEB.jpg

Mark Goodman Photo...

1811_Bust_mgoodm2-photo.jpg

Great Toning Photo...

1811_Bust_greattoning-photo.jpg

My Photo...

1811_Bust_DenverDave-photo.jpg

Thanks for Looking...

Dave that is a very nice looking Bust Half . I have an 1811 in Ms 63 and yours looks just as good details wise. You are asking a pretty big premium – have you thought of sending this to CAC ?? It does appear to be at least MS 63 .

Thanks Mark...!

I think the coin speaks for it's self and I'm not a member of CAC so not I have not...

You might what to consider finding someone to submit it for you. I have seen that coin prior to you posting it . I think maybe it was a Heritage Auction.

Every time I see a pic of this coin I kick myself all over again for letting it get past me several years ago when Steve (Stman ATS) put it up for sale and I could have afforded it.

I LOVE this coin--it's simply out of my range now.