• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a web designer

10 posts in this topic

Web design/layouts and all that goes with building a stellar website is definitely not one of my strong points!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good web designer? I am looking to create a new webpage for my photography but I would like to have something a little more professional and something that is a bit more streamlined.

If you have any recommendations on who I could use, please share your thoughts here or send me a PM. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the suggestion Lablover. I've contacted Paul already but unfortunately he will not be able to build a site for me at this time. I have viewed a couple of the sites he has built and they are wonderful.

Paul is great. He did an awesome job with mine.

I know Bob! After looking at what he built for you and after viewing his site as well, that's when I decided it was time for something new. But there is a web design company here in town that I was not aware of so I'm going to see what they can do. I am still shopping around though so if anyone here is interested, I'll definitely give preference to board members first!

You should look into WordPress. Lots of easy to use templates, and still professional looking. In addition, the added benefit of minimal upkeep and you are independent from a developer. Just a thought.