• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I post an iphone pic?

7 posts in this topic

I think the only way is to download the photobucket app, load it up to it, and then post the pic from photobucket.

Yep. That's how I do it and it works for me..

Ok I struggled with this and found the easiest way was to email the pic to myself from my iPhone and then check my email on my iMac (or any desk top) save image to desktop. Log in to chat boards, write message and check on attach image, select from images on desktop and done. I could not figure how directly from the iPhone and I'm too stupid to understand photobucket even though several very nice people here have tried to help. Do search on boards and you'll find three really good step by step instructions.

So here's how I do it.

#1 Take the photo. (Obviously)

#2 Email it to yourself.

#3 Upload the photo from your laptop/desktop to one of the free image hosting websites. Photobucket is good. I also like Imgur and TinyPic. I would suggest trying TinyPic first. There's nothing to download.

#4 Copy and paste the IMG code for forums and message boards directly into the post. The code will look something like this: XXXXXXXXX

#5 Click Preview Reply to make sure it's all good.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy