• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost in mail

37 posts in this topic

This is one of my major concerns about joining here, losing my prized possessions in the mail. I have to use a PO Box delivery for anything I get in the mail and actually get a tongue lashing from my local PO if I don't use my PO Box. I get told my street address "is not your delivery address"!!! So, I'm with Bill, if I can't use my PO Box, I can't use this service. :(

Good luck on sorting this out and finding your lost coins!!!

I was in this situation a few years ago. My P.O. box was the ONLY option for mail delivery. USPS did not deliver to my physical address. This is unusual but in rural areas? It's not uncommon.

Why NGC would not deliver to a P.O. box is the real question. I bet somebody at NGC gave you erroneous information.

It's amazing what a little cage rattling will do .... I just got a "special delivery" and an apology from my postman .... yes, I got my package, thank goodness.

Happy New Year!

Wendy

Glad you got it, Wendy!

Regrettably, it usually is the "cage rattling" that makes things like this get fixed :(

Too bad they can't just be more careful and do it right from the start...or take the quick feedback and fix it without having to have someone get on them for it.

As I had stated...I had to do similar, once. Hopefully, it won't need to be done anymore and they fix things.

Glad to hear it, Wendy and I hope you also received a satisfactory explanation.

Mark, no explanation was offered, but I had the coins and the apology was a nice surprise. In retrospect how could they explain it anyway (40 blocks away and on the wrong street to boot)?

Hope you are doing well in your recovery, Mark, and all the best to all of you in the New Year.

Wendy