• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more sales on The Money Marketplace

6 posts in this topic

Due to my inadvertently upsetting a well known, respected and loved board member I'm done with the Money Markplace. To the 15 plus members I've made great deals with thank you. To the ones who helped me with avatars, signatures, pics and general computer skills I am very greatful for your time. I didn't screw anyone over but may have hurt some feelings. All future sales will be through auction houses only.

Thanks to all who have bought, sold, traded and thought me computer skills.

Merry Christmas,

David

TX.

Dave, Let me be one of the first to thank you for being a pro and a pleasure to deal with. I hope you will still be around the boards to say hello once and a while. And why let one member sour you, when you have so many friends here. I wish you the best. And Happy Holiday.

Your friend Bruce

Dave, Let me be one of the first to thank you for being a pro and a pleasure to deal with. I hope you will still be around the boards to say hello once and a while. And why let one member sour you, when you have so many friends here. I wish you the best. And Happy Holiday.

X2

One person upset...

Tell them to grow up, get a life, and move on....

"The good of the many outweighs the good of the one".......

and Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Say it ain't so David! It was a pleasure & privilege doing business with you good sir and I'm hoping that time will indeed heal all wounds so we can do it again in the future!

All the best for a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

This is not really my business because I don't know both sides of the problem. However it is my business because I enjoy this forum and have made several friendships because of the forum and not inspite of it. This is the second time in just a few weeks a member feels that it is necessary to stop using the forum or leave it all together. I think that there are a few people here that need to sit down and take a long look at their manner of relating to other members or just quit dealing with others through the forum altogether.. A couple have been named and others alluded to. It seem that when ever there is a dispute or problem it's the same ones every time. It's like my mother told me as a child "If you can't play nice , don't play". I have had a couple of these same members try and give me a problem on the forum, but I am too old and too thick skinned to have some horse's a s s to make me want to leave any aspect of the hobby that I enjoy, and this forum is part of it.I have not had anyone intentionly try to cheat me on this forum or any other., and the remarks of other members tell me that this is the case here. Hashtag, you and I have never done business, but forget the bad apples, there are too many good ones in the barrel. If you conduct business the way a couple folks say you do, it would be the forum's loss for you to leave.