• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PROBLEM with custom sets?!?!

9 posts in this topic

Where did they go?

I am trying to view my custom sets (including my horse set) and they are not showing up tonight. Even from collection manager, when I click on the set, it shows that there are no coins in it!!! Can this really be? I hope this is just a fluke...I have spent hundreds of hours on putting that set together and organizing it.

In a bit of a panic...

14849.jpg

See more journals by The BRG Collection

It is not isolated only to custom sets. I have been encountering this when trying to look up coins in the coin explorer and world coin price guide.

143442.jpg.92c753836adb6154e76a22c1dcc029e1.jpg

Brandon

I have the same problem and I sent them a personal message about it yesterday. Thinking it was a problem with my sets only I tried finding my sets and incidentally your sets also through the registry tab on top. I did find most of my sets after looking and I found your world coin set. I didn't know which custom category your horses were in though and stopped looking after a while. I was only looking in the thematic and topical category.

I feel your pain on the hundreds of hours. I am going to bookmark all my sets when this gets resolved. Since some of the windows on my sets were already opened, I refreshed the pages and found everything still there with a sigh of relief.

Gary

PS Brandon I found your horses and they're back in the corral!

Horses