• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are all the Roosey collectors?

9 posts in this topic

I like my Roosies raw and toned! smile.gif I enjoy them as an album collection. I have one slabbed Roose - a 1964 DDR AU55 PCGS that I pulled from a hoard that was handed to me by my folks! yay.gif

Hoot

I have a posted Registry Set of 1946-1964 silver Roosies that has been in the Registry for couple(+) years. It is listed under Oldtrader3. However, this set has not been sorted or submitted for any full torch coins.

By the way, welcome with your set.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Your "CDR-Not so Fini" set looks to be very nice from the numbers but more pics would be appreciated.

I got a laugh at the last collection on the list called "check it out" with a sum total of 0 coins. Is this like a library collection and you borrow them as needed?? Guess will have to wait for them to be returned. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I will post more pics of Roosie set eventually. My florescent scanner does a poor job of silver coin tone rendition without tilting slabs and rigging halogen reflection. Plus my floor is not quite level and the slabs slid around on the scanner glass if I tilt them. This makes scanning a big hassle.