• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For: The Fifth Annual Secret Santa Swap!

78 posts in this topic

Woohoo!! Just got home from Christmas holiday with the folks in Western MD. Great time with family and friends.

My new found friend - Secret Santa - sent me a beautiful 1962 proof set. Never owned one and I love it!! Couldn't be more pleased!!! Thank you Santa - great surprise in the mail box today after a tough 10 hour drive!!!

Todd

IMG_2095_zps9ac5c724.jpg

Sorry for the delay but I was out of town until yesterday. I recieved 3 different items, a great off center penny, a hobo token that my grandaughter (age - 5 ) fell in love with, and a 1967 roosie that my son likes.

Thank you very much Santa!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic and prosperous new Year!!!

Doug

Got my SS gift and finally finding time to say thanks! He did his homework this year and sent me a very nice graded MPC, my first in fact! Thanks again for a great year of secret santa.

SS2013_zpsf9381569.jpg

Got my SS gift and finally finding time to say thanks! He did his homework this year and sent me a very nice graded MPC, my first in fact! Thanks again for a great year of secret santa.

SS2013_zpsf9381569.jpg

Glad you liked it! (thumbs u

Well my secret santa put in overtime on my gifts! I keep my coins at NGC and currency ATS with the same user name; Santa knows I collect both. He gave me a book on both, along with two silver certificates: 1st series 1935D and 2nd 1957A. He also knew I live in Texas, I love the Cowboys (even though they're losers this year) and he sent me 12 Topps football cards to boot. Thank you VERY much for the gifts and effort. I almost missed the notes as they were in a card and I wanted to read my book but my wife suggested I look at the card (where the notes were) which was also thoughtful to include a card. So thank you again K.F. of AZ. I'll try and post pics but its something I've yet to master.photo.JPG [/img]

Glad you liked everything brother.. Happy New Year!!

My secret Santa sent some really cool items. Ive never owned a military payment certificate before and my last bicentennial proof set was busted open for my dansco's.. finally got a replacement. Thanks brother!!!!

SecretSantagift_zpsb3056c03.jpg

You're a little early, Bobby ;)

I always start this Thanksgiving weekend. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten :)

I know, I always look forward to it though! lol