• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not dead yet. :)

21 posts in this topic

In a PCGS thread titled “’Where have all the people gone? Long time passing!’” a poster mentioned that, “I thought RWB passed away also.” Fortunately for me – given that everything on the internet must be true - another corrected the comment: “As far as I know, RWB is alive and well and posting elsewhere.”

I don’t believe I am dead, regardless of what might appear on the internet. However, some days I feel zombie-like as I sit in front of the computer trying to decipher what some 18th century writer was saying.

There is too much to do to kick the bucket. Like Eric Newman, I plan to be actively working away at 102+. (But – there will be no “RWB Collection Auction.” A bag of wheat cents does not generate enough market buzz.)

I don’t believe I am dead, regardless of what might appear on the internet.

However, some days I feel zombie-like as I sit in front of the computer trying to decipher what some 18th century writer was saying.

I feel your pain you lucky lucky B******D. ;)

You're getting beaten with a brand new schick.

Gotta love you some Holy Grail! He's not dead yet... he will be soon. lol

Roger, glad you are still with us, your input to these boards is greatly appreciated.

The ATS crowd is usually so busy missing you and wanting you back that I'm surprised anyone thought you had passed away.

(Although they claim they miss you so much, somehow they never seem to make it over here to read your continuing and excellent posts!)

The ATS crowd is usually so busy missing you and wanting you back that I'm surprised anyone thought you had passed away.

(Although they claim they miss you so much, somehow they never seem to make it over here to read your continuing and excellent posts!)

For some of the people ATS, anything that does not have "PCGS" on it is dead.

:roflmao:

good to have you here RWB alive and well..........................

no matter what the *SPOON* think over the pond

Au contraire. I regularly read the posts here. And I have all of his books (and have read them).

In a PCGS thread titled “’Where have all the people gone? Long time passing!’” a poster mentioned that, “I thought RWB passed away also.” Fortunately for me – given that everything on the internet must be true - another corrected the comment: “As far as I know, RWB is alive and well and posting elsewhere.”

I don’t believe I am dead, regardless of what might appear on the internet. However, some days I feel zombie-like as I sit in front of the computer trying to decipher what some 18th century writer was saying.

There is too much to do to kick the bucket. Like Eric Newman, I plan to be actively working away at 102+. (But – there will be no “RWB Collection Auction.” A bag of wheat cents does not generate enough market buzz.)

Having seen you at a Baltimore Show, I think the passing may be true. :foryou:

There is too much to do to kick the bucket. Like Eric Newman, I plan to be actively working away at 102+.

Keep busy. That's the key. Oh, and cut down on bacon (feeling the arteries in my left ventricle clogging as I type that).

My downfall are carbs -- but have the little buggers under control now and am shedding lard ... I do not like sticking for blood twice a day and taking pills and stuff.

I know during my tour of duty there that's how it was. It's mostly among the registry set crowd, I think you'll find. They have to crack-out to play. The others, well, they just don't speak up enough. I don't blame them. They can see what's going on.