• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincoln on Vacation!! posted by Six Mile Rick

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Spent 2 weeks in sunny Florida and came home red as a lobster.

Friends,

My Lincoln submission did well and returned back home today. I got 2 MS65rd's of which I expected the 1970 but the other was a surprise. On the MS66rd's I received 14, MS67rd's = 12 and 3 MS68rd's. I added a load to my set with only a few extras for spares. Submission 2617555-001 to 031

Here is the 2011 MS67rd--

Thanks and enjoy

14679.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Should of said something about being in Florida Rick. Lots of us on here from the Sunshine State. Nice Lincoln. You know I love the Lincolns

Heck I can't afford a vacation in Fla. right now but I sent Lincoln there! :) Should have read ---Lincolns came home red as a lobster --- (all rd's) :)

Rick,

Great to hear you were happy with the newest grades. That should get you much closer to your goal.

Bill

Thanks Bill, I started the Lincoln set early this year with a couple wheats from Michael.

Now at 15% or so complete this set will surely take many years to complete!! :grin:

Nice job. You have really developed an eye for grading judging by the results of your submission. It is one thing to talk about what you think a grade is and another to put your money where your mouth is and submit. Well done brother:)