• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When will worlod coins be able to be added to an established set

4 posts in this topic

Unable to upload additions to my Somalia (Blackhawk Down) African Wildlife Series, all it says is "Validating", I spoke with Beth and she said they were having problems. The slots I've been trying to upload are the 2013 Somalia S100S High Relief: NGC 3788296-049 PF70UCER , Thank you for your assistance

• Administrator

Thailand or Bust,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Our server issues have been resolved.

This coin is shown to exist in another person's Registry set right now. If you are sure of your certification number, then you may go and enter it in your set, and the transfer process initiates.

There is a 72 (business)-hour wait time when someone in the NGC Registry claims a coin to be his. Automated emails are sent to the previous owner and to the person claiming to be the new owner. After the 72-hour time period, if the previous owner does not contest ownership of the coin, the coin is automatically transferred to the new owner. If the previous owner does contest the transfer of the coin, then we proceed from there. The above coin shows, "OWNED" in your set.

If you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks.