• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I apologize if you have not noticed. Hello again from Brandon Kelley

13 posts in this topic

I post primarily on the PCGS message boards and posted the announcement there, and I apologize in advance if you know not who I am, but I am back. I forgot all of my NGC boards log in information so I created a new account proper with my move. If you are wondering where I was for the past year and a half, here is what I was up to in my "vacation" from numismatics.

Thanks,

Brandon Kelley

Brandon K,

I don't believe we've formally "met" before, but I read every word of your link above. Very touching and reassures me that things that are meant to be usually find a way to come about. Welcome back to the boards, and I look forward to many more posts.

Kind regards,

Brandon G

Brandon, welcome back. Recently Adrian has been around as well.

BTW, your Stella is more precious than any $4 I've ever seen!

Update, 'therealanaconda' Adrian, got the boot about 3 weeks ago. :foryou:

HI Brandon,

Looking forward to seeing you at the shows again. For those who don't know Brandon, he is extremely generous and good to anyone passing by his table and is always happy to give his two cents worth on any coin you have to show him or any he has to sell. He has a great eye for quality. Check out his new website: http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com/

Check out his article on peppers - he obviously has a green thumb.

Best, HT

This is a half cent I have shown here several times. I bought it from Brandon when he was with Anaconda at the Phoenix ANA a few years back. He had just bought a digital microscope and was playing around with it at the table while tossing coins at folks to check out:

1829hcNGCMS64-1.jpg

Brandon---Welcome back!!

I'm glad that you and your family are doing well, now.

HT--that is a nice half cent and a great photo. I didn't realize that the digital microscopes took such good images. Maybe I should pick one up. hm