• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is the quality of this pic?

10 posts in this topic

How is the quality of the picture? I'm new here (please move if this th wrong section) and before I start posting my collection, I would like to see if it's worth posting lol.. This pic and all of my other pics are from an iPhone 4 so bear with me lol.. I'm actually thinking about getting an olloclip, which will for sure help on the close ups, but in the mean time this is all I have... Hopes it's good enough!

0CBA0FB9-A353-413E-8525-6F3B697BD370-7956-000005B31F51965A_zpsbe21fcac.jpg

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

That picture is actually better than some that are posted in here and taken with a regular camera, mine included. I tend to take lousy photos so maybe I need an iPhone 4. hm

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

That picture is actually better than some that are posted in here and taken with a regular camera, mine included. I tend to take lousy photos so maybe I need an iPhone 4. hm

Hahah, great lol and thanks for the fast reply! And with that in mind, I'll start posting some of my collection tomorrow!!

Your picture pretty good, except for the hot spot at 1 to 3 o'clock.

Those are caused by your flash, or if you are using a fixed light source, a poor angle choice. I used fixed light sources, because what you see in the window is generally what you get in the picture. If you use flash, you have the split second when it goes off, which is not totally predictable.

Hey, if an iph is all you have to take pics, it looks to take good enough pics to represent the coin. As mentioned, it's a lot better than some I've seen.