• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very interesting coin presentation

12 posts in this topic

"1891 CARSON CITY Morgan Silver Dollar, razor sharp, toned up beauty"

Looks more like freezer burned, banged up ugly....

Somehow I think he missed that flower symbol for close-up photos on his camera. I think that's why he took the photo this way. He could not get close enough to the coin.

Who knows? Maybe he'll start a trend, and this will be a new background standard for numismatic photography. ;)

Somehow I think he missed that flower symbol for close-up photos on his camera. I think that's why he took the photo this way. He could not get close enough to the coin.

Who knows? Maybe he'll start a trend, and this will be a new background standard for numismatic photography. ;)

I think it does start a new standard for coin presentation. Perhaps this Morgan will sell under the new inspiration.

P9290966.jpg

And for the kid collectors out there:

P9290967.jpg

And for the kid collectors out there:

P9290967.jpg

TOO GOOD!!! :roflmao: