• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Create competitive set

4 posts in this topic

Guest Golddog3

Hello,

I'd like to see a combined multi-country set/s created for sovereigns that includes all mint marks which would include: London, Great Britain (no mint mark); Perth (P), Melbourne (M), and Sydney (S) Australia; Ottawa © Canada; Bombay (I) India; and Pretoria (SA) South Africa.

For each of the circulation sets - Victoria, Edward VII, and George V.

Currently there are registry sets for each country, but not a combined multi-country registry set for those of us that collect all mint marks - not just a single country.

Thanks for considering

Also sorry for posting a similar message in the updates topic.

Guest Golddog3

Hello Ali, refining my request

First start with one registry set for the Victoria sovereigns which includes all of the mints. This would be a combination of the already established individual country registry sets of Great Britian and Australia.

The Edward VII set would include all of the individual country registry sets from Great Britan, Australia, Canada

The George V set would include the individual country sets from Great Britian, Australia, Canada, and South Africa with the addition of the 1918 Bombay, India soverign.

Thank you

• Administrator

Your request has been approved to be added to our list. We have added it to the request list as this:

Multi-Country---1 Sovereign Type Set, One-Per Mint, Circulation Issue

Thanks for your interest, and have a great day.