• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Info on this quarter ? UPDATE

15 posts in this topic

I know this is not the GTG thread, this has a lot more traffic. Anyway check out this quarter I have a line on. This is not my series, but I just love the look of this coin. So any idea what this will grade here at NGC, and also ball park on worth. I appreciate any info. I check out a few sites and the prices are all over the place. Thanks again BruceS

Ps. The pictures don't show nearly the color as it does in hand, Especially the reverse

image_zps36909db8.jpg[/url][/img]

It's not UNK nor is it XF....so AU range is closer. The value of this coin is going to depend on the eye of the beholder.

Graded range $180-$220 Raw, what ever your willing to pay as there is always an element of risk.

I agree with the others that the coin is an AU-58. I am a little concerned about what is under Ms. Liberty's bust line. If that is a scratch it could result in the coin not getting a grade from PCGS or NGC.

Thanks gentlemen for taking the time to respond. I am going to pick this up and send it in. The risk in minimal as its selling for short money. I'll post the results when I get them. And I even think a bean might be in her future. (shrug) Thanks again BruceS

looks like a nice coin from what we can see -

I am a little concerned about what looks like someone could have carved their initials on the reverse under AM - of course nothing beats examing coins in hand...

Thanks gentlemen for taking the time to respond. I am going to pick this up and send it in. The risk in minimal as its selling for short money. I'll post the results when I get them. And I even think a bean might be in her future. (shrug) Thanks again BruceS

Is the coin uncertified? If so, how can you predict a "bean", since there isn't a grade for CAC to review?

Is the coin uncertified? If so, how can you predict a "bean", since there isn't a grade for CAC to review?

Good Morning, Mr. F.

"...and send it in....", "I'll post results..", "and I even think a bean might be in her future...".

I suspect I was correct about the first thing to go..... ;):foryou:

Good Morning, Mr. F.

"...and send it in....", "I'll post results..", "and I even think a bean might be in her future...".

John, I read and even comprehended that. But talking about a bean makes no sense when there is no assigned grade (for CAC to agree or disagree with) yet.

Good Morning, Mr. F.

John, I read and even comprehended that. But talking about a bean makes no sense when there is no assigned grade (for CAC to agree or disagree with) yet.

Present tense, future tense... " I'll post results...and I think..might be..future.."

Also no prediction or assumption... "might be..."

:whee:

PS: I am sure it will receive the sought after sticker, after it receives an assigned TPG Grade.

I think there might be bright things in the future of this coin. :devil:

(cheated: consulted Blacks) :acclaim:

I would say surely Au-58 I love the color on this beauty

I think that Mr. Feld has to address this, since you have used the word "surely" This implies fact, not prediction. :devil::foryou:

Man, are you gonna get it from Mr. Feld. :whee::foryou:

PS: There is no place to hide in Maryland. Surely you know that? :banana:

UPDATE: You guys nailed it. Just back from NGC (it took over a month) AU58, not too bad.

Congrads. NOW you can decide whether it'll "bean". ;)

jom