• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Only Denver Mint Morgan Silver Dollar Coin

15 posts in this topic

Didn't realize that mintmarks "graced" stuff....Is that the same "grace" the preaching guy at the church of evangelical pickpockets sells?

I wonder why they didn't list the "limited mintage" of only 20,345,000 coins at the Denver Mint in 1921? Of course, the "D" Mint coins of 1921 do have the lowest mintage compared to the "P&S" Mints of the same year. So it has to be a rarity right??

lol,

In a suppliment to the Chicago Sun Times yesterday they had some company selling used 1963 Franklin's for $14.95 each. That seems like a bargain compared to these thieves.

They must get enough responses to make a profit. PT Barnum was right about that "sucker born every minute" quote.

"When it comes to Morgan Silver Dollars, each year of mint tells its own tail." Are they refering to the "tail" of the coin, or the "tale" of the coin? I think the chinese counterfitters have better grammer then these guys.

Ahhh, come on now, what do you expect from a group of guys that use logic like the following... ;)

"First minted in 1878, the Morgan Silver Dollar has been called the "coin of the Wild West" due to its popularity with pioneers, prospectors and outlaws during the rich strikes of the 1850s gold rush."

I bet that time traveling car in Back to the Future III is involved in there somewhere...

"

The Only 1921 Denver Morgan Silver Dollar Coin

This rare coin issue was minted at the Denver Mint for only 1 year - 1921"

WOW REALLY? the 1921-D Morgan was only minted for 1 year - 1921? that's shocking. :screwy:

Kind of sad, isn't it? I'll bet a lot of the buyers are spending precious money.

I think the sucker born every minute quote was about P.T. Barnum, not by him. Right?

Lance.

The 21-D is only graded Very Good, while the 21-P is graded BU.

The 21-P is shown as a 78-(S, I think) as the coin picture only.

But you do get a nice wood display box