• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Coins on consignment with Kryptonitecomics

12 posts in this topic

Thanks Johnny! I hope you win that Libertad, plus maybe a few extra coins as well if you're up to it! I am still surprised at how quick some of those auctions took off! I just hope it keeps going that way until next weekend!

I was looking at the 1971 Canadian but it has already exceeded my limit. I thought it would be a nice upgrade to the one I picked up several years ago. For some reason these seem to tone nicely.

1971Canadian.jpg

I have seen quite a few of these 1971 Canadian Dollars on Ebay and they all seem to have some of the same toning patterns. It may have something to do with the velvet lined case the coins come in. That is a very nice example that you posted there as well.

I have seen quite a few of these 1971 Canadian Dollars on Ebay and they all seem to have some of the same toning patterns. It may have something to do with the velvet lined case the coins come in.

that' and the 0.500 silver content. it seems to tone differently than the 0.900, even in an album

Bidding has ended on all coins! Thanks to everyone who placed bids and Congratulations to those of you who won any of those items. The proceeds of this sale are going towards new photography equipment and a few select coins that I am wanting to add to my set. Thanks again!