• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

im back in the action!

11 posts in this topic

I recently lost my job and had to sell some stuff to pay the bills.

Well I just found out yesterday that I'm starting a new job, a better one with better benefits and pay!

I can buy coins again! Yay.....

Thanks to to those who bought some of my stuff to hell me keep the bills caught up!

I appreciate it!

Nick

It is a relief. And it will work out perfect because by the time I receive my last paycheck from the state of NY, I will just be getting a first paycheck.....

Good timing. Congrats on the new (better) job! A few years ago I got laid off and was unemployed for nearly 6 months - so I can relate to your situation quite well. I'm really happy for you, that you were able to find a new job so quickly.

Thanks all!

I have to say, I'm a little bummed Because I just committed to the sale of a bunch of my silver bars.....

But I am a man of my word and I know the person will be happy with his new Silver bars....

Thanks all!

I have to say, I'm a little bummed Because I just committed to the sale of a bunch of my silver bars.....

But I am a man of my word and I know the person will be happy with his new Silver bars....

Glad to hear you are back to work.

Maybe silver will crash a few minutes after you sell??