• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1971 PF69*C reverse posted by Six Mile Rick's Keepers

10 posts in this topic

I guess the step area does not have the UC look they need but for over $1000 savings I would say it was a bargain. Sorry bout the lint. I should have cleaned the slab a bit better. The proofs are always hard pics and anything on the slabs show up double!!

Rick

i have been seeing a lot of " star " coins lately that i feel should grade higher "ultra" or should have been a cameo but only got a star.I say buy buy BUY!This could be a future upgrade.

Is that the one you said you were going to give me?

I didn't realize it was such a nice looking Penny.

Thanks Rick

Address is the same as before. ;)

I think that the reverse does not meet the UC standard that NGC has in place for the '71 penny. The obverse is clearly UC the reverse is a cameo and that seems like the reason it received a star along with the cameo.

This coin is very nice anyways. Thanks for sharing. :banana:

Nice one Rick!

71 UC is hard to come by and very rare. Nice frosty devices on the obverse and great cameo on the reverse. Star is fitting.

Could be a future upgrade.

Michael

Nice, Hunters Gold usually snags the nice ones! I glad you didn't bad mouth the seller; he's a friend of mine and this was his first screw-up. I'm sure he has more so call him. And keep a look out for any 1879 upgrades for me.

David

Nice, Hunters Gold usually snags the nice ones! I glad you didn't bad mouth the seller; he's a friend of mine and this was his first screw-up. I'm sure he has more so call him. And keep a look out for any 1879 upgrades for me.

David

Don't have the faintest idea on what you are implying. :)

I will keep a eye out for 1879's though!!

Later Bud----Rick

BTW ---- Hunter collects circulation issues, not proofs. :grin:

Is that the one you said you were going to give me?

I didn't realize it was such a nice looking Penny.

Thanks Rick

Address is the same as before. ;)

Bill, I thought you were selling all your slab graded coins ???

I'll give you a great deal on my sets for sale (upper banner) if you decide to restock "The Coin Depot"!! :grin:

Rick