• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

??? posted by Six Mile Rick

8 posts in this topic

Thanks Johnny,

I am keeping one silver and one clad Roosevelt from my other page - Six Mile Rick's Keepers. If I do decide to build another set I will have a starter for each type. Collecting the Roosevelt sets was enjoyable and the friends I made here in the club while doing so are irreplaceable. The ocean is calling to me and when I get the boat it will be a while before I have time on land to do anything that does not pertain to fishing and boating. :)

Later--Rick

Hi Rick,

No doubt the two best hobbies for my money are numismatics and fly fishing. Speaking of fishing I am vacationing in Hilton Head, going out of Beaufort tomorrow for tailing reds.

Hope you still find time to balance both pursuits.

Tight lines ( and full bands)

Rich

Rich,

While your there in Beaufort-----Eat a few dozen oysters for me. We are going there in a month or so to get a few bushels. Best oysters compared to anywhere I've been.

Oh Yeah --- Good luck on the tight lines. :)

Have you tried making a list of each dime with a price and posting it at the MoneyMarketplace? I've done better with selling items on the Marketplace than on the colector's journals area...

Jackson,

The sale and reason is simply a statement made in this journal. I have collectors looking already to purchase a few. Just wanted to show off the new pic of the one I am storing away for a future venture. :grin:

Thanks,

Rick