• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Ford Collection

8 posts in this topic

Who else can't stop looking through the catalog??? I don't collect this stuff at all but I am enamored by the quantity and quality of these pieces. I starred a couple and might pick them up if price is right. Well put together sale so I'm guessing prices will be high?

It's an amazing collection. I have about 20 items on my watch list but I'm really interested in one piece of Lincolniana. That's probably all I'll end up bidding on. Wish I had more $$$.

It's part of the Stack's auction at the upcoming Philly show. You can check it out on their website. It's 19th and early 20th century medals and tokens mostly.

It's part of the Stack's auction at the upcoming Philly show. You can check it out on their website. It's 19th and early 20th century medals and tokens mostly.

Thank You! I just got that catalog----I'll check it out!

I'd eventually like to have a set of all the Ford collection catalogs, What is it up to 24 catalogs so far?

Get ready to pay a strong price for them. I priced them at show one time from a book dealer, and for get what it was, but the number something north of $1,000.

I really don't have space to store all of that stuff. I've got too many books now. I had an attic when I lived up north, but they were cooked in the storeage space I have now.