• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold

12 posts in this topic

1938-D 50C VG8 NGC. NGC Census: (67/2215). PCGS Population (155/4363). Mintage: 491,600

. Lot 20251 NGC VG8

-- Auction ended on Jul 14, 2013 Sold For: $51.00‡

1938-D 50C Fine 15 NGC. NGC Census: (100/1939). PCGS Population (313/3544). Mintage: 491,600.

Lot 22355 NGC F15 --

Auction ended on Jul 21, 2013 Sold For: $56.00‡

both are heritage prices realized including the juice

i think the coin is a strong good and has great eye appeal and is really fairly priced BUT but the price guides are totally incorrect on the high side for this coin i am really sorry to say

THEY HAVE REALLY COME DOWN PRICEWISE from a couple of years ago the price guides unfortunately have not changed

these 38-d walkers were run up to stupid crazy prices for a few years now they are getting stupid cheap again

this nice looking original coin is worth 50 usd raw

and you got it in a great holder for 45 usd a really good deal

getting this slabbed with postage and slabbing costs is almost the cost of the coin

and a strong good condition coin with really good eye appeal for the grade full rims etc.

It's an interesting slab. How come its says GOOD (the full word) instead of G4 or G6? Is it like the morgans that NGC sometime grade as "brilliant uncirculated" with no numeric grade? I wonder why?

But this is sure a nice coin

It's an interesting slab. How come its says GOOD (the full word) instead of G4 or G6? Is it like the morgans that NGC sometime grade as "brilliant uncirculated" with no numeric grade? I wonder why?

But this is sure a nice coin

Economy Bulk submission does this I believe?

Am i using the wrong guide? I use NGC coin explorer and it says a Good is worth $54 and an XF is worth $138.........?

I'm new to walkers though....

Price seems to have been adjusted in some price guides and not others. I guess auction results are where to get the right info on these. Still a deal at 45$ shipped.

Thank you for the information. I was NOT criticizing at all! I was genuinely curious.

Thank you.

It was very helpful especially since I just started a walker set for the registry with a beautiful 1942 in MS66.........