• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAE and mocomms aka modern *spoon* :) 1st spouse

10 posts in this topic

As usual, I seem to do things bass ackwards. We moved last month and in the process of packing and again while unpacking I found many coins, duplicates, posers, and miscellaneous coins that somehow had snuck into my collection threatening to change it from a collection to a mini hoard. As a result I am motivated to begin selling off a goodly portion of my stuff that has lost its appeal to me or it has twins and even triplets in some cases. Since I haven't been very active lately I will start slow and work towards more listings later. I am happy to name names of folks I have dealt with here and ATS if you are feeling squeamish ;) Enough of the tease, let's get to down to finding new homes for these beauties.

2011, 2012, 2013 proof silver sets straight from the mint. 3 oz of beauty for $150 delivered

2011 25th Anniversary set NGC Early release reverse proof 69, w ms70, (p) ms69, w pr68 UC, s ms69 $575 delivered with OGP.

2010 Boy Scouts unc(1) $35 proof(2) $45 each

2007 Little Rock unc (2) $32 each

2006 San francisco Mint unc $32

2009 UHR OGP and book $30 delivered

2009 UHR box not outer sleeve $15 delivered

I have a lot of OGP so do ask if you are looking for a particular box(es) especially later First spouses.

Selling my proof and mint sets as well. Proof from 1954 to present including silver issues except 99 silver proof. and mint sets from `1959 to present. I would like to sell these as a group either together or proof and mint sets separately. I will research these but am accepting offers now.

1986-2013 proof silver eagles in OGP. This does not include the 06 or 12 multi sets. Asking $2100 delivered. 2001 and later are direct from the mint. The earlier dates were purchased on the aftermarket when I began collecting again.

All of the above come with OGP and COA and were ordered by me personally from the mint. I prefer checks or money orders or even cash :devil: but if you want paypal please add in the fees of about 3%. Pictures at your own risk but I will strive to make them accurate as I can. hm

2009 Anna Harrison p68 DC Pcgs First Strike $750 delivered GOLD !!!!!

Stay tuned for more coins to be listed and perhaps some will even be slabbed :sumo: Like the one listed above ;)

Thanks all for the interest. I will be out of town until Sunday as my wife is kidnapping for my birthday tomorrow:) Colorado awaits ;)

Monday bump day. My wife kidnapped me for my birthday and we enjoyed 4 days in Durango Colorado. Great hikes, Mesa Verde, Black Canyon, Ouray Hot Springs, narrow gauge steam train to Silverton, and then home to recuperate :) Anyway the coins needed a bump so...... :)