• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new addition to the accumulation, lol What say you pro graders?

13 posts in this topic

Wow!

I am not much of a grader and I always seem to grade to high but that is one nice Lincoln Wheat you have there. I would say it has a great shot at a 67. Incredible luster and such clean surface.

Definitely a winner! (thumbs u

where did you find that one Chris?

I was bored and searching some dealer sites that I had not been on before, I'll post the grade and site tomorrow. :)

Ok time for the grade, MS66. Everyone was right in the ballpark, Jom the sm hit over the date is not that deep or noticiable in hand, the grade is limited by the very slight discolored area of the upper cheek. This area of roll friction or slide friction is what holds the grade at 66. I have a 67 of this date/mm already and this is better struck and has better luster than my 67. Wheat I found it on FastCoin.com, thay dont have a large inventory of Lincolns but many of the MS66 coins thay do have are like this one with the next grade up look. Thanks to all who took time to respond. :)

1937-Cent-NGC-MS66RD.jpg