• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2004 Proof and Unc. Singles for sale!

1 post in this topic

Well, I just finished breaking up my mint and proof sets for this year to fill the holes in my albums, so I am selling the rest of them to allow other collectors to fill their albums without having to break up sets like I have. These coins are all from proof and mint sets, and in the case of the unc coins, they will still be sealed in mint mylar, while the quarter sets are complete in the original mint packaging. If interested, send me a PM, or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com. As for payment, I can accept Paypal (non-credit card), or check or money order. All prices include postage within the US.

PROOFS:

2004-S Cent: $1

2004-S Peace Medal Nickel: $2

2004-S Keelboat Nickel: $2

2004-S Clad Proof state quarters (set of all 5): $13 (mint price is $15.95+S&H)

2004-S Silver Proof state quarters (set of all 5): $21 (mint price is $23.95+S&H)

2004-S Clad Kennedy half: $5

2004-S Silver Kennedy half: $8

2004-S Sacagawea: $6

UNCIRCULATED:

2004-P State quarters (set of all 5): $5

2004-D State quarters (set of all 5): $5

2004-P Sacagawea: $4

2004-D Sacagawea: $4

I will keep this up for a week, and whatever doesn't sell by next Sunday (10/3) I will put up on eBay. Thanks for looking!