• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dime Factory posted by Six Mile Rick

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

A new name for my sets suggested by a friend in the chats.

Hey Friends,

As I have been on a roll lately in the Roosevelt dimes My buddy William tried to talk me into getting a web page started. He even went as far as grabbing the name to insure it was available. Well I told him I have never dealt outside the club and like the security of keeping it that way but really liked the name so I changed the set names on my pages. "Dime Factory" now has 50% complete and added many pics yesterday since I was rained out at work and had the time. The camera was quite cooperative yesterday and the pics came out pretty nice. Only had a couple out of focus on the 50 coins that I photographed. I am still missing a few pics but the slideshow is ready for viewing.

Enjoy your weekend and as always---

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

14149.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Thanks Hunter and congrats on the new addition to your Lincolns!! All the pics came out pretty good but I will need to redo a few that have the blue in them. It is the mirror affect reflection of my blue jeans. Next try will be with white towels over my pants legs to block the extra color. This was the best looking toned clad in the group. :)

Thanks----Rick