• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Follow up to an issue with a slab....NGC's OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thank you very much to Max Spiegel and NGC.

A few days ago a posted a journal entry here about a West Point SAE in a retro-black holder that had all kinds problems inside the holder.

I contacted Max Spiegel at NGC and he asked to me to send in the coins so he can have a look at them and see what the problem was. The coins were delivered on Saturday and today...Monday...I received a call from Max. He said that there was a problem with the holder for the reverse proof and that both coins will be put into new, scratch resistant holders and mailed back to me at no charge. Also my shipping costs would be refunded. Now that is outstanding customer service!!

In the last few years that I have used NGC to holder my coins, I never once had any issue with their service or product. This was the first time I have had a problem and they were absolutely wonderful in getting it taken care of.

Thank you again Max Spiegel and NGC!

Jeffrey

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

Great to hear. I have not had any issues of that nature but its great to know the quality they put into your case. I have been extremely impressed with NGC myself. Ali our registry coordinator has been more than a pleasure to work with. I enjoy the registry and have nothing but 100% NGC coins. Even if I purchase a PCGS coin, I send it for cross over. It definitely adds to the cost but worth the symmetry in my sets!

Great results from a great staff. Everyone has always been very pleasant and professional when I have dealt with them through email or over the phone. Ali is truly a great guy and gets his job done quickly.

Michael

Great to hear Jeffrey;

I have had NGC take care of me a few times and they are very professional and very attentive to your needs. This day and age it is hard to find a company that gives positive customer service and without hassles and NGC is one top company to be associated with as collectors.

Cudo's to Max Spiegel and NGC

Mike

Jeffrey,

As I told you in the previous journal "They will make it good". I have had over 300 coins graded in the last year and soon to send in another 100. Not any problems and great service!! They could get a little less stringent though (nah). With the grades they give now (tougher) I would prefer NGC over PCGS graded slabs today.

Glad they took care of you and added the scratch resistant security to your coins. :)

Rick

P.S. More NGC MS66FT dimes coming Friday!! :)