• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cant enter in dime...invalid certification

4 posts in this topic

Anyone have this problem. Bought a 2012-D FT Roosevelt Dime graded by NGC and I can't enter it into the registry. I get an "invalid certification" message. I have the NGC app on my phone and I can scan the bar code and it comes up with the certification number, but then it says "cannot locate coin". Who would I contact to resolve this as I would like it in my registry.

Yes. They must be performing server or database upgrades. Can't enter a coin known to be genuine nor is there any history of submissions.

Once the history of submissions comes back I would assume that entering cert #'s will be available again as well.

• Administrator

Hello.

Our server was having connectivity issues over the weekend; this resulted in some errors when looking up certification numbers or when adding coins to Collectors Society. There should be no further issues now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Have a great day.