• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can the ownership of a top ranked Registry set be changed?

6 posts in this topic

I currently own a top ranked set of "Life of Lincoln 2009 Proofs" cents - in fact, It is at the TOP of the Proof 70 Ultra Cameo pile because I was lucky enough to be the first to finish the set with all photos and comments. Now, as long as I don't change anything in this set, I will remain at the top of the listings.

My question is: Can I sell this completed set to someone else and have the ownership of this Registry set changed to the new owner, but still at the top of the heap? hm

Dear Ali,

I too would like to know. I hope it can not be done. Registry sets are supposed to be assembled to be rewarded. If anyone can go out and buy one what's the point?

• Administrator

As of right now, a buyer will have re-register all of the coins. It's not currently possible to transfer ownership of a set all at once. Thanks for your interest, everyone.